Cancellation Policy Terms
These terms and conditions govern the MyTravelPie.com Cancellation Policy (the “Cancellation Policy ”) of the guest.
MyTravelPie allows hosts to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both guest and host alike. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests are requested to review their cancellation terms before making the payment for confirmation.
As per the cancellation terms stated by the host,
Flexible: Full refund one day prior to Arrival except MyTravelPie Service Fee
Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to Arrival except MyTravelPie Service Fee
Strict: 50% Refund up until 01 week prior to arrival except fees.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before check-in.
- Accommodation fees (the total nightly rate you're charged) are refundable in certain circumstances as outlined below.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Airbnb within 24 hours of check-in.
- Airbnb will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.