As you step into Neeralaya, located in a small village named Raison, you will be transported into a completely different world. In the lap of nature, surrounded by mountains, orchards and private gardens. The fresh air, the sound of the Beas River skimming past your villa and the melodious symphony of the birds will instantly make you feel like a child again!
Located on the banks of river Beas, away from the maddening crowd of the popular hill town of Manali and resplendent with villas built from old recycled timber, stones and slates sourced locally, Neeralaya represents an integration of two concepts: safeguarding the natural surrounding that the owners, as children, were blessed to experience, and the preservation of Western-Himalayan architectural values.
At Neeralaya, its time to let go of all your worries and bring out the child in you… Its time to breakfree!
What will you love?
- Inhale fresh mountain air while you are amazed by the infinite beauty of the himalayas, soak in the summer sun while you dip your feet in the gushing waters of the Beas River, pluck fruits while you walk through the nearby orchards or sit by the bonfire and stargaze into the endless sky full of stars.
- The riverside cottages and villas contain tastefully furnished two bedrooms, bathrooms, sitting-room, dining, kitchen and a veranda with a private garden. Each of these can ideally accommodate a family of 4 or two couples. The three junior suites (or a three bedroom villa) contain equally tastefully done rooms that come with a single bedroom and bathroom, sitting-room, dinning, and kitchenette. The veranda/balcony suites come with wonderful views of the river, and access to private gardens is also provided through here.
- Savour the scrumptious cuisine by the river out in the open. Food at Neeralaya is freshly cooked home style with fresh vegetables from the farm, free range poultry, and fresh trout from the river.
- This place is perfect for children and pets. It looks like a picnic spot with huge lawns and a lot of open space for your loved ones to play around while rest under the plum and kiwi trees and finish that book whose pages are waiting to be turned and let nature unfold it's magic on you!
Good To Know
- There are a myriad of activities that you could take part in. Play board games in the games room, go for white water rafting in the beas river or go fishing, take a day trip to manali or go ahead for paragliding at solang valley. Don’t forget to carry a pair of sport shoes and the adventurer in you for a fun filled vacation.
- The staff is very courteous and the services are excellent. If you need anything special, all you have to do is let the staff know well in advance and it will be taken care off. If it is feasible, they will even arrange a bonfire by the riverside exclusively for you.
- Wifi is available in the resort, however the signals are weaker in the villas. If you are working on something that requires heavy bandwidth, we would recommend carrying your own internet dongle.
- From the road that leads from Kullu to Manali you have to take a diversion towards the beas river. The last few miles leading up to Neeralaya is a small mud road with a few humps here and there but not much of a hurdle.
- While the food is delicious and freshly prepared. We recommend the Indian preparations more than the other cuisines. Feasting on your breakfast in the garden while the river gushes on is an experience of its own.
How to reach Neeralaya, Raison ?
Neeralaya is at a Distance of about 550 kms from Delhi .
Take the route through Delhi > Chandigarh > Ropar > Kiratpur > Bilaspur > Mandi > Kullu > Raison
Policy & Terms
Cancellations notified less than 7 days before arrival: no refund. Cancellations notified between 15 to 7 days before arrival: 50% of total amount is charged. Cancellations notified between 31 to 15 days before arrival: 25% of total amount is charged. Cancellations notified 31 days before arrival: full refund.
Check in : 12:00 PM - Check out : 12:00 PM
We were looking for a nice place to stay for a family of 4 and a dog and while searching online, we stumbled on Neeralaya. The resort has nice 2 bedroom cottages and is located right at the beas river. The staff is very courteous and they even organized a bonfire for us! And ofcourse the resort is pet friendly and there is a lot of open space for kids to play. If you want to spend more time at the mall road, this place is probably not for you since it is located around 15 kms before Manali.
07/04/2016 9.2 / 10
The Experience :
- All applicable taxes
Room Amenties :
- Bathroom phone
- Climate control
- Courtyard view
- Hair dryer
- Welcome amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually furnished
- City view
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Wake-up calls
- Sitting Area