If wines, pines and apple orchards lift your spirits and hilly air soothes your tired and dull senses, nothing would be more rejoicing for you than spending a long vacation or just a long weekend in one of the most frequented offbeat resorts in India like Silent Trail Strawberry Hall in Nainital. Be it spending your days in the soothing sunrays or roaming around this serene and calm place filled with nature’s magic, everything about Strawberry Hall, Nainital makes it worth a visit from you and your loved ones.
The first thing you will feel over here is the simplicity in the interiors and the amalgamation of nature with modern amenities that is a sure requirement to lead a normal life. Comforting linens seem inviting lying inside a well maintained room lit with fancy lights and create the right mood for an enchanting holiday. Welcome sunrays in the morning while sipping a handmade tea or coffee that tastes energetic just like the Nainital’s atmosphere.
Based on the hill of Ayarpata, this small and heavenly cottage is built amidst the lush and green strawberry estate. Definitely a heaven for strawberry lovers, it seems more than inviting for adventure lovers and solace seekers. Built in the 1980’s, this magnificent hill top cottage offers a panoramic sight of the nearby lake where swans take a swim in the fresh and mirror clean waters. Connected to the Royal family of Kumaon, this mesmerizing cottage is equally enchanting both in summer as well as winter season.
What will you love?
- Imagine waking up to the sound of chirping birds and starting your day in the glory of freshly bloomed flowers in the cottage’s garden. The scenic view of rugged hilltops provides a great company for soaking the rich aura of this place and the amazing luxurious feel of this cottage
- You may choose to sit back and relax in the comfy courtyard or garden of this cottage or walk straight down to multiple roads that offer glimpse of best attractions of Nainital.
- Cherish the special advantage of living for a relaxing weekend amidst mountain peaks like china, dorthy and killbury in Himalayas. If you get lucky, the connected forest also is a home to lions and leopards and seasonal animal sighting is also made available for visitors.
Good To Know
- Being in Nainital, that too residing in this luxurious hill cottage is something one longs for. Throw away your worries, even it’s for a short while and soak completely in the vibrancy of mountains. Get your lungs some fresh air as you embark on your trip to see many offerings Nainital has to lay in front of you. With a perfect location of only 100 kms above the Mall Road, you are never far away from the main Nainital. The main market and other attractions are so much closer that you could start exploring this place just by walking itself. You would love to indulge yourself in long evening walks, sipping hot tea or coffee on mall road with your loved ones.
- You may spot frequent stall owners selling fresh patties, strawberries, blueberries and boiled grams along with fresh tea and coffee on the backside of the main Mall Road. If you have time on your side, get yourself a small trip to the multiple lakes in Nainital and nearby places. The journey amidst nature blessed mountains feels like a blessing in itself. Taste delicious local food or indulge in authentic cuisines with a regular choice of north Indian and continental cuisines in the menu located inside the cottage’s campus. We assure the food is of international standards yet tastes best to stimulate your taste buds. You can cherish mouth-watering and satisfying breakfasts and regular meals at this in house restaurant.
- At Strawberry Hall in Nainital, you will get all the comfort and care that everyone longs for on a long holiday. Take a break from your mundane life and give yourself a sound sleep on the comfortably done bedding in rooms completely decorated with quality linens and drapes. An attached bathroom along with geyser offers you the soothing warm bath on a cold winter night. Get yourself a nice shower as you go to your bed after a day full of memories in Nainital.
- If you are an adventurous soul, there is plenty of adventure awaiting you in and around the famous Naini Lake. Indulge in boating or simply cherish the adventure sports alongside the lake waters. Rope climbing and paragliding are also very popular adventure sports that you may enjoy at Naini Lake. Gazing fishes like trout in their natural habitat is a commendable experience as you take a walk parallel to the mall road towards the last corner of Naini Lake. However, offering food to fishes is not allowed due to security reasons.
How to reach The Strawberry Hall, Nainital ?
If you want to travel via road, get ready for a ten to 12 hour journey in a booked Volvo from Delhi. Driving your own vehicle is not recommended, using a professional service is advised. The cottage is located at a distance of merely 1 km from the Nainital Mall Road.
Policy & Terms
Cancellations notified less than 7 days before arrival: no refund. Cancellations notified between 15 to 7 days before arrival: 50% of total amount is charged. Cancellations notified between 31 to 15 days before arrival: 25% of total amount is charged. Cancellations notified 31 days before arrival: full refund.
Check in : 12:00 PM - Check out : 12:00 PM
The Experience :
The villa contains Luxury suites with fireplaces and elegant rooms.
The cottage is surrounded with an exquisite lawn with the most prized flowers on display year round.
Room Amenties :
- Courtyard view
- Extra towels/bedding
- Individually decorated
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Sitting Area