Relaxation comes naturally in the calm and peaceful vibes of Bird’s Nest Cottage in Pangot owned by Chaudhary Dhir Singh and his wife Saroj. Located amidst the majestic Shivalik ranges, this abode in the hills gives you the complete opportunity and the right atmosphere to unwind yourself. Whether it’s a small weekend trip or a long vacation with your loved ones, pleasure and fun never seem to cease at this little heaven.
Offering unique views of the Ramnagar, Kashipur and Corbett National Park, this property is a small heaven and is carved to soothe your senses and mesmerize your soul. Coming here becomes a delightful experience in any season. If you are searching for a calm, peaceful yet utility rich place for your vacation in Pangot, this is one of the best offbeat place with all the right ingredients.
During a winter evening, you can see skies change into hues of pink, orange and red above this property. The best thing is you can have dynamic view of the nature and shivalik hills from every cottage located in this property. Visitors find this fact very amazing that every cottage is built on a different altitude inside Bird’s Nest Cottage, Pangot. Every cottage is surrounded by a versatile collection of mountain shrubs, herbs and greenery that adds more richness to the environment of this cottage.
What will you love?
Bird’s Nest Cottage in Pangot is a small yet cosy place to become one with the nature and explore all the fun and frolic that Shivalik ranges and the surrounding locale has to offer. Reside in one of the offbeat resorts in Pangot and make memories doing a plethora of adventurous activities like
- Beautiful and challenging trails on the hills that invite you for serious footwork. Be prepared with the right woollen clothing, shoes meant for mountain treks and personal food supplies that could be taken along. See natural mountain birds chirping in this region of Kumaon, Uttarakhand. Surely, a wonderful sight to catch sight of rare birds, often unseen and considered rare except in mountains. Private picnics with your pals in the forest area adjacent to this cottage. Have time and the right company on your side to enjoy this one.
- Get your own vehicle or book one and head onto explore sights like Nainital, Bhimtal, Naukuchiyatal and Sattal etc. A variety of adventurous activities like boating, river rafting, and trekking and mountain exploration could be done on these locales. Bathe in natural springs located at just 1 kms away from this place. The spring also offers the best scenic view for clicking memorable pictures with your loved ones. It is also a good place to sit back and listen the sound of natural water flow. Experience historical caves of Pangot, which are a lesser known attraction of this offbeat destination in India. These caves take you back to a mysterious historical time and the love for art present in ancient mountain civilizations.
Maintained privately by the owners, this unique offbeat destination in India has become so popular with Delhiites, that they want to come here over and over again for spending their long weekend. Delighted by the personal attention, proper care, good meals and polite hospitality of the staff at Bird’s Nest Cottage in Pangot, travellers looking for homestays in Pangot naturally get attracted to this place.
Good To Know
- A delicious meal prepared exclusively from the home grown veggies like onions, capsicum,
beans and mushrooms. A private kitchen offers the taste of home cooked and unique food that will compel you to stay here for some more days. Testimonials in the guestbook confirm this fact that it’s not easier to forget the delicious delicacies you taste here.
- An amazing heaven on the hills for basking in the sun’s first rays in the morning amidst foggy clouds and chirping birds. Smell of fresh ginger tea and morning newspaper make your day start even more rejuvenating here at Bird’s Nest Cottage, Pangot, one of the most talked about offbeat destination in India.
- Explore how organic veggies are grown on this private property. Workers grow vegetables without using any synthetic fertilizers, just to preserve nature’s best taste in each fresh produce on this cottage. If you are desperate, try out your hands at gardening here too. Take a walk around the property to see how three cows are being nurtured here for providing fresh milk supplies.
How to reach The Nest Cottages in Pangot ?
You can travel the road distance of about 317 kms from old Delhi to Nainital to visit this calm place in Pangot. The road travel will take anywhere between ten to 12 hours considering the number of breaks you take on your way. Reaching via a flight is also easier and Pantnagar is the nearest airport. From here, you will need to travel 80 kms via road to come to Pangot.
If the busy city life is taking a toll on you, it’s time to drop excess baggage of restlessness, worry and fear and unwind in one of these cottages for a while. We assure you will go back refreshed and full of energy to your normal life once again.
Policy & Terms
Cancellations notified less than 7 days before arrival: no refund. Cancellations notified between 15 to 7 days before arrival: 50% of total amount is charged. Cancellations notified between 31 to 15 days before arrival: 25% of total amount is charged. Cancellations notified 31 days before arrival: full refund.
Check in : 12:00 PM - Check out : 12:00 PM
The Experience :
Each cottage is thoughtfully designed to add to the charisma of the place. With features like a fireplace, attic beds, wooden and stone interiors, one can only sit back, relax and unwind. All this with picturesque sights and ever changing hues. The cottages are furnished completely and come with all necessary modern amenities.
- All applicable taxes
Room Amenties :
- Courtyard view
- Extra towels/bedding
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Sitting Area