One of our founding principles is that for each property/ accommodation that we list on MyTravelPie.com, we interact and try to build a one-to-one relationship with the owners and negotiate the best prices exclusively for our guests. We can asure you that you will not find a better price for the same accommodation or services booked at the same time, by the same method and in the same currency, and this includes booking directly with a hotel or services operator or third party.
Just in case, you do find a lower price, please take a screenshot, email us and we will match the price!
What this does not include:
- Prices that are not for the exact same thing! That is to say, please make sure that the price you find includes taxes, credit card charges, booking fees and other extra charges. Some websites in particular add these charges at the last minute, after you think you have a final price.
- Prices that are provided by third party travel agents. In India particularly, many agents will offer a guest accommodation without any relationship with the hotel in question. Once a price has been quoted, the agent will then approach a hotel and negotiate any price they can in order to leave them some margin but at no time can they guarantee the rates they quote.
- Prices that are not provided within 2 hours of your finding the price on MyTravelPie.com.
- Prices that differ from ours by less than INR 300.
- Prices where hotels are using fluctuating pricing techniques, where prices change in real time according to availability, a technique most commonly used by airlines but now used by some bigger hotels and hotel chains. MyTravelPie.com generally only covers independent hotels with fixed rates as it would be impossible to offer the same fluctuating rates.
- Prices which are calculated using reward schemes, corporate discounts, promotional codes or coupons or special group rates, or prices which derive from the breakdown of a package rate.