Experience the joy of camping in the mountains close to your place with live music & barbecue
Getaway from the city life and spend the weekend chilling like a hippie.
Camps are set up amidst lush greenery surrounded by the Aravalis. An urban camp set-up with bonfire.
Forget your boring weekend tragedy and ESCAPE to a secret place where you can enjoy the calm of nature while you listen to a live indie-band, watch movies, catch up with like-minded people, attend creative workshops or just laze around in a hammock and read a book.
Add-on experiences offered by the host
Mandatory Supplement for 22nd Dec.
This supplement is per person per night and has to be added to your booking if you are booking the stay at Escape on December 22nd i.e. Christmas Special. This will include special surprises and exclusive performances.
Per Unit₹ 500
Mandatory New Year's Supplement
This supplement is per person per night and has to be added to your booking if you are booking the stay at Escape between December 29th and 01st January i.e. New Year's and Pre New Year's Bash. 29th December: Multiple Live Bands, BBQ, Unlimited Flow of IMFL. 31st December : Secret New Year Masquerade Ball, Live Band Performances, BBQ, Unlimited Flow of IMFL.
Per Unit₹ 1500
Complimentary welcome drinks
This add on is offered exclusively to Mytravelpie guests. The Host will be offering complimentary drinks upon arrival to guests who book through Mytravelpie.com
Our campsite is precisely the excuse why you don’t have to chase faraway mountains and forests to find that perfect place to pitch your tent. Located just off Sohna Road, is a small village with mustard fields surrounded by the foothills of the Aravalis. With dim ball-lights hanging all around, hammocks, swings, a small library, hula hoops, and board games, the campsite is a spell-binding place in itself. The place in itself is filled with lush greenery and tall palm trees.
The campsite is located on the grounds of a farm stay. In the main house, there is a large living area in the villa where theres a TV , music system, a pool table and a kitchenette. Though the staff is always available but if you feel like, you can use the kitchen and cook some food by yourself.
Guests booking the tents will have access to the camp grounds only while guests booking the rooms will have access to the main house as well.
Interaction with Guests
The Hosts enjoy the festivities with the guests. Listen to their travel stories around a bonfire or sing songs with them.
The farmhouse villa is located very close to a golf course and polo club. You may witness a polo match (check with the club beforehand) or indulge in some urban sporting activities.
The farmhouse is located near gurgaon surrounded by Aravali hills. The place is about 17 kms from Huda city centre and the drive takes around 35 minutes. Except for a few patches, the roads are nice and well maintained.
Other Things to Note
• The Weather: Since our campsite is located away from the city and amidst lush greenery, the weather is usually 3 – 4 degrees cooler than in the city.
• Distance from Gurgaon City Centre: 30 kms
• Location: Off Sohna-Road
• Check In / Check Out: 03:00 PM on Day 01 to 12:00 PM on Day 02
• The Ideal Attire: From October – March, the evening can get a little cold, we recommend you carry light woolens and sturdy shoes.
• The Stay: We are staying at our campsite, inside cozy dome tents. Its 02 people to one tent. Please do respect the belongings of others at the campsite and avoid damaging any articles, tents,etc. Sleeping bags will provided.
• The Washrooms: We have clean western style loos at our campsite with all the modern amenities, we have common loos for both genders and also have gender communal showers which have hot water.
Please do respect the privacy of the Guests living in the other rooms / tents.