Days : 2 | Nights : 1
“We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us…”
After an amazing response to the first season of Escape (near Delhi / NCR), we have moved the campsite to a secret (much cooler) location in the mountains of Uttarakhand to help you “escape” the scorching heat and chaos of the city.
Considering the fast paced lives, we all live everyday, taking a break and spending some time in solitude and peace amidst lush greenery seems like just the right thing to do.
With the Escape, we want you to enjoy the calm of nature while you listen to a live indie-band, watch movies, catch up with like-minded people, interact with the locals, and attend creative workshops and tribal evenings.
A snaky drive through mesmerising picturesque landscape will transfer you to a world filled with untouched wilderness, fresh air, and vast himalayan flora topped with creative rustic decor, preparing you for a complete TRIBAL experience.
Imagine reading a book while you laze around on a hammock, imagine being surrounded by nothing but lush greenery, imagine dipping your feet in a fresh water stream that flows through your backyard, imagine staring constantly into a sky full of stars while live indie music plays in the background. Located in a completely offbeat location, “Escape: Tribal” is where your imagination of a soul-stirring weekend turns into reality.
With dim ball-lights hanging all around, hammocks, swings, a small library, hula hoops, board games and a stream of water cutting right through, the campsite is sure mesmerise your senses.
Besides this, all of our tents are cozy, come with comfy bedding and open up to an amazing scenery. Food is prepared at the on-site kitchen and a courteous staff of locals is always at your service. The campsite is spread over a vast landscape and has well-functioning modern loos and showers.
Just like last season, we have a host of activities and themed evenings lined up for you including (but not limited to) live band performances, movie nights, tribal evenings, fitness / yoga workshops, photography workshops, jungle survival, night treks, nature walks etc.
We call upon talented new Indie-bands, artists, stand-up comedians and poets to perform at our campsite during the evening. Besides this we also organize movie nights, fitness/ yoga workshops, photography workshops and a lot more to fill your boring weekends with fun!
“DITCH THAT BORING WEEKEND IN THE CITY AND ESCAPE”
Essential Info :
The Weather: 20 - 30 Degrees
Distance from Delhi: 360 kms
Distance from Dehradun: 110 kms
Location: Secret Campsite close to Chakrata
Check In / Check Out: 01:00 PM on Day 01 to 08:30 PM on Day 02
INR 2,999 /- Per Person
- This is an early bird offer. The above cost may increase soon.
- Deposit just 60% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Arrive at the Campsite
Check in at our tribal campsite, Collect your lanterns and learn about the campsite & surrounding area. (Please Note: You can also book your two transfer from Delhi through us. For the people who book two way transfers, their check in time would be 09:30 AM and breakfast would be on complimentary basis. You can book tranfers on the next page after clicking on th "Book Now" Button.)
Enjoy the Hot mouth-watering lunch.
Trek to Tiger Falls
Time for some adventure. Start trekking to the beautiful & non-commercial Tiger Falls with a guide. Witness the natural Surroundings while and take a dip in the falls.
Chill in the natural pool at the campsite, read a book from our library or laze around on the hammocks and listen to the sounds of nature.
Time to Grill
Its getting a little darker, the dim lights are on. The perfect time to go live with a hand-made barbecue. Fill your tastebuds with mouth-watering barbecue snacks.
Live Band/ Movie Night/ Tribal Dance/ Folk Dance
We call upon talented indie bands and individual artists to perform live exclusively for you while you laze around a bonfire under a sky full of stars. Movie on a large projector screen would also be there on some of the days or a tribal dance performance along with a fireshow or folk dance of the local community. Goosebumps ?
Dinner is Served!
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner prepared by our in-house Chef.
Night Trek (Optional)
If you are an adventure soul and willing to do something crazy, let us know! We can arrange a guided night trek to the forest
Yoga/ Meditation/ Nature Walk
Wake up to the sounds of chirping birds and river.
Pamper your tastebuds with the mouthwatering breakfast prepared by our in-house chef.
Now board the vehicles for a drive to Budher where we will explore the unexplored caves.
Arrive Back to the campsite and have lunch.
Tribal Art Workshop / Tribal Faceprinting workshop / Dreamcatcher or ornament making workshop.
Later in the evening, the time is to chill. Laze around on the hammocks or read the books or play some board games.
Time to bid adieu!
Its time to say good bye as a beautiful weekend comes to an end!
What’s in the Pie ?
- Camping for 01 night in Alpine Tents on Day 01
- Themed evenings consisting of Live Bands, Tribal Evenings, Stand Up comedy etc. (Please check our departures and schedule before booking).
- Barbecue and bonfire in the Evening
- Meals starting from Lunch on Day 01 till Evening Snacks on Day 02
- Occassional Movie Nights
- Caving in budher
- Trek to Tiger falls
- Local Transfers between Campsite and Budher.
Why take the bite ?
- Disconnect from the world and spend the weekend camping in complete wilderness under a sky full of stars.
- Experience the joy of camping in the mountains coupled with tribal evenings, live music by talented Indie-bands, bonfire and barbecue..
- Camps are set up amidst lush greeny surrounded by the Jungle and next to a fresh water stream.
Keep in Mind:
- The Ideal Attire: The evenings are cold, we recommend you carry light woolens and sturdy shoes.
- The Stay: We are staying at our campsite, inside cozy tents including mattresses and quilts. Its 02- 03 people to one tent. Please do respect the belongings of others at the campsite and avoid damaging any articles,tents,etc.
- The Washrooms: We have clean western style common loos at our campsite with all the modern amenities.
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a room with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The accommodation is in dome tents but comes with all the basic amenities. After all, we hope you will be spending more time in the outside than in your tent.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint either a Local Guide or someone from MyTravelPie.com as your Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1
- Live entertainment
- All Meals during the trek
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Alcoholic beverages
- Air/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses and Tips