Days : 5 | Nights : 4
Its time to reconnect your soul with your roots. Its time to let go of your older self and rediscover yourself through nature, yoga and culture!
What better place to do this than the Land of Dalai Lama itself. This trip will take you through McLeodGanj, Dharamkot, Bir and Billing along with a Paragliding session from Billing while helping you reconnect with your roots through guided yoga and meditation.
Region: Dharamkot, Bir- Himachal Pradesh
Assembly Point: MAJNU KA TILA Gurudwara, Delhi
INR 8,699 /- per person
- This is an early bird offer. The above cost may increase soon.
- Deposit just 30% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Delhi - Dharamkot - Mcleodganj - Bir - Billing - Delhi
Departure from Delhi
Meet your co-travelers at ISBT Kashmere Gate and board the coach for your overnight travel to Mcleodganj.
Arrive Mcleodganj and Drive to Dharamkot
Check in and relax for some time.
Explore the Surroundings
A walk up the narrow lane through the McleodGanj town will take you to the Namgyal Monastary which is the personal Monastary of the 14th Dalai Lama.
Take a 20 mins walk up to Forsyth’s Ganj to pay a visit to the St. John’s in the Wilderness which is a brooding Gothic church
Visit the Bhagsu Nag Temple and Bhagsu Nag Waterfall on foot.
Explore the colorful local market of Mcleodganj
We will go for a Cafe walk in Mcleodganj and Dharamkot
(We can provide you Mountain Bikes at some extra cost to explore this place. Please click on the "Book Now" button and check Mountain Biking on the next page.)
Enjoy a sumptous dinner with some local dishes.
Bonfire and Stargazing
Stargaze the night away while you sit next to a bonfire and grove to the djambey beats of your CEO.
Overnight in Dharamkot
After a delicious early breakfast, check out, pickup your luggage.
Drive to Bir
Its time to leave mcleoadganj and drive to bir for some adventure
Upon reaching Bir, Freshen up and Soak in the beauty of this Valley. Explore the sight on your own or just laze around
Have dinner and get ready for some CEO Magic.
Music and Bonfire
Spend the night stargazing into a starry sky over a bonfire and some light music in the background.
Overnight in Bir
Wake up to the mesmerizing vistas of Dhauladhars and enjoy your breakfast.
Get ready to Fly!
Packup your luggage, leave it there and drive from Bir to Billing.
Start your tandrem Paragliding session. See the views of beautiful Bir and nearby areas for 20 - 30 minutes and stay up in the air!
Land in Bir
Land in Bir and wait for your fellow flyers to land.
Explore the tiny Bir on foot (We can provide you cycles at some extra cost to explore). We will visit some monastries and the tibetan market.
Its time to say good bye to this beautiful village. Pickup your luggage and drive to bus stand for a further drive to Delhi.
Board the Coach
Board the coach for an overnight drive to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi with a bag full of Memories.
What's in the pie ?
- 01 Night Accommodation in Dharamkot on Double Sharing Basis.
- 01 Night Accommodation in Bir on Double Sharing Basis
- Early morning meditation session in Dharamkot.
- 02 Breakfasts and 02 Dinners as per itinerary.
- Volvo transfer from Delhi to Mcleodganj.
- Volvo transfer from Bir to Delhi.
- Local transfers between Mcleodganj, Dharamkot, Bir and Billing.
- 01 session of Tandem Paragliding for 20-30 minutes.
- Our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer) will be with you at all times to assist you with anything you may need.
Why take the bite ?
- Rejuvenate your soul with an early morning Meditation session under the guidance of a trained instructor in Dharamkot
- Hike up to the mesmerising Bhagsu Falls to enjoy an amazing view of the dhauladhar range.
- Take a stroll around Bir Village and enjoy watching the sun go down on a cold winter evening in the Valley as you sip on a hot cup of tea.
- Open your wings and fly up in the air while doing the Paragliding in Billing.
- While we are flexible, there is a lot of free time for you to enjoy doing what you want to do. Read a book, paint, stroll through the local bazaar, trek through one of the many trails in the area.
The Magic ingredient by our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer)
- A Music session and bonfire together can never go wrong! Share your photographs and stories and interact with other fellow travellers while treating your tastebuds to mouth watering food.
- Maggi and snacks at the ever so popular Shiva Cafe.
About McLeod Ganj :
When travellers talk of heading up to Dharamsala (to see the Dalai Lama…), this is where they mean. Around 4km north of Dharamsala town – or 10km via the looping bus route – McLeod Ganj is the residence of His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama and the site of the Tibetan exile community’s main temple. The Tibetan government-in-exile is based just downhill at Gangchen Kyishong, and McLeod is home to a large Tibetan population, including many monks and nuns.
It’s also, along with Manali, one of the two big traveller hang-outs in Himachal Pradesh, where thousands of people come each year to volunteer with the Tibetan community, take courses in Buddhism, meditation or yoga, trek in the lofty and beautiful Dhauladhar mountains, or just hang out and enjoy the low-budget spiritual/alternative vibe. All of McLeod Ganj is small enough for you to navigate on foot and this is the best place to learn about any place. Be sure to sample some of the yummy mo-mos that are typical food here.
Keep in Mind:
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a room with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The accommodation is a budget type accommodation but comes with all the basic amenities. After all, we hope you will be spending more time in the outside that in your room.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint a Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 5 | Nights : 4
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Professional tour escort
- Permits and Entry Fees
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Any optional tours
- Personal Expenses and Tips
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions