Days : 2 | Nights : 1
We have shifted this campsite to the virgin mountains of Chakrata in Uttarakhand and there are a lot of unusual activities like caving, ornament making, trekking, tribal themed evenings and lots more. See the details of themed evenings at Escape Tribal Camps here: ESCAPE- A Tribal Camping Experience in the Himalayas
With the ever-so-busy schedules these days, its easy to miss out on the little things in life. Those little things that give you joy and fill you with happiness and laughter. You get so involved in your day to day routine that you forget to enjoy the weekend.
With "The Escape", we want you to spend a weekend without worrying about what happens on weekdays. We want you to forget your boring weekend tragedy and ESCAPE to a place where you can enjoy the calm of nature while you listen to a live indie-band, watch movies, catch up with like-minded people, attend creative workshops or just laze around in a hammock and read a book. All of this, at just a stone's throw away from the City (clock says 30 mins).
Our campsite is precisely the excuse why you don’t have to chase faraway mountains and forests to find that perfect place to pitch your tent. Located just off Sohna Road, is a small village with mustard fields surrounded by the foothills of the Aravalis. With dim ball-lights hanging all around, hammocks, swings, a small library, hula hoops, and board games, the campsite is a spell-binding place in itself.
Our tents are high quality and pitched in such a way, that you enjoy the calm of nature, and your privacy even though at a bustling campsite. We provide you with your camping essentials, a sleeping bag, and a munch. The campsite is equipped with well functioning modern loos and showers.
We call upon talented new Indie-bands, artists, stand-up comedians and poets to perform at our campsite during the evening. Besides this we also organize movie nights, fitness/ yoga workshops, photography workshops and a lot more to fill your boring weekends with fun!
Ditch that boring weekend party and ESCAPE!
Essential Info :
The Weather: Since our campsite is located away from the city and amidst lush greenery, the weather is usually 3 - 4 degrees cooler than in the city.
Distance from Gurgaon City Centre: 30 kms
Location: Off Sohna-Road
Check In / Check Out: 03:00 PM on Day 01 to 12:00 PM on Day 02
INR 2,750 /- Per Person
- This is an early bird offer. The above cost may increase soon.
- Deposit just 60% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Arrive at the Campsite
Once you reach the campsite, you will be allotted a tent and be given your sleeping bags and munch bags
Time to Chill
Now, that you have left your hectic schedule behind, its time to let go. Read a book, laze around in one of the hammocks, play board games with your friends, learn to make dream catchers or just take a walk around
Time to Grill
Its getting a little darker, the dim lights are on. The perfect time to start with a live barbecue. Fill your tastebuds with mouth-watering barbecue snacks.
Live Acoustic Band Performance
We call upon talented indie bands and individual artists to perform live exclusively for you while you laze around a bonfire under a sky full of stars
Dinner is Served!
Enjoy a sumptuous dinner prepared by our in-house Chef.
Bonfire, Movie and Stargazing
Stargaze the night away while you sit next to a bonfire. Occasionally we might set up an open theatre where we project old classics with Soft Drinks and Pop Corn on the house. Overnight in Tents.
Rise and Shine! Breakfast is served.
Visit the horses!
Walk down to a nearby Polo Club and pay a visit to the horses. (Psst... you might be able to spot some celebrity horses as well.)
Time to bid adieu!
Its time to say good bye as a beautiful weekend comes to an end!
What’s in the Pie ?
- 01 night accommodation in Dome Tents on twin sharing basis
- Camping Essentials
- Live Acoustic Music by an Indie-band
- Barbecue and bonfire Evening
- Dinner and Breakfast cooked by an inhouse chef
- Occassional Movie Nights
- Visit to Horse Stables at a near by Polo Ground
Why take the bite ?
- Getaway from the city life and spend the weekend chilling like a hippie.
- Experience the joy of camping in the mountains close to your place with live music by talented Indie-bands, bonfire and barbecue.
- Camps are set up amidst lush greeny surrounded by the Aravalis. There is also a polo ground nearby. Pay a visit to the stables if you like.
Keep in Mind:
- The Ideal Attire: From Sept - March, the evening can get a little cold, we recommend you carry light woolens and sturdy shoes.
- The Stay: We are staying at our campsite, inside cozy dome tents sleeping bags we will provided, its 02 people to one tent. please do respect the belongings of others at the campsite and avoid damaging any articles,tents,etc.
- The Washrooms: We have clean western style loos at our campsite with all the modern amenities.
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a room with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The accommodation is in dome tents but comes with all the basic amenities. After all, we hope you will be spending more time in the outside than in your tent.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint either a Local Guide or someone from MyTravelPie.com as your Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Golf Nearby
- Live entertainment
- Tented Accommodation (sharing)
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Alcoholic beverages
- Transport to/from the base camp
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions