Days : 3 | Nights : 2
Sometimes you want to just get away from city life and lose yourself in a trance. Walk with no destination in mind and chance upon a hidden village. Sit in surroundings so beautiful that you lose yourself and end up watching the sun rise and set from the same spot. Drink from fresh water streams and party with the people from some untouched villages in their style. Meet other like-minded travelers, learn to cook your own food and pitch your own tents.
For first-timers this trip is a great way to discover the joys of trekking in the Himalayas. Start with an overnight camp along the beautiful Devariyatal lake, trek through lush green forests to Chopta, then climb a pilgrim trail to the famous Tungnath temple. Then if you feel up to it, go for the nearby Chandrashila peak which is the highest point in the area, and enjoy some spectacular 360 degree views with the stunning Kedarnath range to the north..
(Read stories from our previous trips here)
Duration: 02 Nights [Ex Rishikesh]
Region: Chopta, Uttarakhand
Assembly Point: Rishikesh Bus Stand, Rishikesh
INR 5,499 /- Per Person
- This is an early bird offer. The above cost may increase soon.
- Deposit just 30% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Rishikesh- Sari Village - Deoriatal - Chopta - Chandrashila - Chopta - Rishikesh
Departure from Rishikesh
Meet your co-travelers at Rishikesh and board the vehicle for a further travel to Sari Village. From Bhuntar, you will board a local bus to Kasol.
Arrive Sari Village
Arrive Sari Village, freshen up and have some hot lunch.
Trek to Deoriatal
After lunch, we will start trekking to Deoriatal for 02 Kms.
Arrive Deroiatal and sip in a hot cup of Tea/Coffee.
Explore the nearby areas and setup your tents.
Enjoy a sumptous dinner with some local dishes.
Stargaze the night away while you share stories with your fellow travellers. Overnight in Tents/ Hotel.
After a delicious early breakfast, start trekking back to Sari Village.
Arrive Sari Village
Arrive Sari Village and board the vehicle for further drive to Chopta.
Arrive Chopta and explore the nearby areas.
Trek to Burjgyali
After Lunch, start trekking for 01 KM to Burjgyali through the beautiful forest.
Arrive Burjgyali, setup your tents and explore the nearby sights.
Enjoy hot Dinner in the forest and spend overnight in tents.
Trek to Chandrashila
Wake up Early morning and start trekking to Chandrashila Summit with packed breakfast.
Arrive Chandrashila Summit and enjoy the breathtaking 360 degree view of Himalayas and famous Himalayan Peaks like Nanda Devi, Chaukhamba and many more.
Trek to Chopta
Start trekking back to Chopta. Visit Tungnath Temple (World's Highest Shiva Temple) on the way back.
Arrive Chopta and board the vehicle for the drive back to Rishikesh.
Arrive Rishikesh with a bag full of Memories and proceed towards your onward destination.
What’s in the Pie ?
- Camping for 01 night at Deoriatal .
- Camping for 01 night at Burjgyali/ Chopta.
- 02 Lunch, 02 Dinners & 02 Breakfasts
- Travel from Rishikesh to Rishikesh in Tempo Traveler.
- Trekking to Deoriatal, Chandrashila.
- Our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer) will be with you at all times to assist you with anything you may need.
Why take the bite ?
- Trek to the amazing Chandrashila and witness the surreal beauty of Himalayas
- Pay a visit to the Highest Shiva Temple in World at Tungnath.
- Take a stroll around the valley and enjoy watching the sun go down on a cold winter evening as you sip on a hot cup of tea.
- While we are flexible, there is a lot of free time for you to enjoy doing what you want to do. Read a book, paint, stroll through the local bazaar, trek through one of the many trails in the area.
The Magic ingredient by our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer)
- A story sharing session with strangers can never go wrong! Share your photographs and stories and interact with other fellow travellers while treating your tastebuds to mouth watering food.
- Maggi and snacks at local cafes.
About Chopta-Chandrashila :
Keeping away the clamour of the city life, Chopta valley is perched at an elevation of 2,680 meters and is surrounded by an imposing forest of Oak, deodar and rhododendron that shadow a rich bed of flowering plants. The spell bound Chandrashila Summit Trek is characterized by grandeur of its Himalayan Peak.
One of the most beautiful treks in the Garhwal Himalayan region, the Chandrashila Summit Trek, maneuvers through beautiful meadows and the unpaved trails.
Upon reaching the summit, feast your eyes on the spectacular view of the Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi at 7,817 meters, Trishul at 7,120 meters, Kedarnath at 6,831 meters, Bandarpunch at 6,316 meters and Chaukhamba at 7,138 meters.
Keep in Mind:
- The weather in Chopta and nearby areas is cold and you can expect light rain so carry a good pair of sturdy and comfortable shoes, an umbrella and some warm clothes.
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a room with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The accommodation is a budget type accommodation but comes with all the basic amenities. After all, we hope you will be spending more time in the outside that in your room.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint a Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 3 | Nights : 2
- Tented Accommodation (sharing)
- All Meals during the trek
- Permits and Entry Fees
- Transport from starting point to base camp
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Tips and Gratuities
- Air/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses and Tips
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions