Days : 3 | Nights : 2
"Jobs fill your Pockets, Adventures fill your Soul."
Assembly Point: ISBT Kashmere Gate
INR 3,699 /- Per Person
- This is an early bird offer. The above cost may increase soon.
- Deposit just 30% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Delhi - Rishikesh - Delhi
Departure from Delhi
Meet your co-travelers at ISBT Kashmere Gate and board the vehicle for an overnight drive to Rishikesh.
Arrive Rishikesh and check in to the Resort. Have breakfast after a small briefing session.
Its time to pump up the adreline rush and leave for a 16 km Rafting Session. Drive to the starting point and get in the raft after a small briefing session. Arrive Laxman Jhula and deboard the raft. Take a stroll around the local market. Don’t miss visiting some renowned cafes like Buddha Cafe, Freedom Cafe and the rejuvenating Yoga centres and drive back to the Camp site.
Have lunch at the Resort and just laze around or you can enjoy some more activities at the campsite like Spider's Web, Volley Ball, Stream Fooling, Badminton etc.
Bar-Be-Que with music and bonfire
Enjoy the music session with bonfire and some snacks in the evening and make it more happening.
Have the mouth watering dinner at the campsite and spend overnight in tents.
After a delicious breakfast, you will have the opportunity to explore the immaculate surroundings and the stunning landscapes of Rishikesh.
Its time for some other adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Waterfall Treks and Nature Walks etc.
Drive from Rishikesh to Delhi
Board the coach for the drive back to Delhi.
What’s in the Pie ?
- Camping for 01 night at Him River Resort, Rishikesh/ Similar
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 01 Rafting session of 16 Kms.
- All 03 meals (01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner)
- Transfers from Delhi to Rishikesh and return.
- All currently applicable taxes.
Keep in Mind:
- You can expect light rainfall so carry a good pair of sturdy and comfortable shoes, an umbrella.
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a room with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The accommodation is a budget type accommodation but comes with all the basic amenities. After all, we hope you will be spending more time in the outside that in your room.
Located in the foothills of the Garhwal Himalayas, around 43km from Haridwar, as the holy Ganges flows through the heart of Rishikesh, it makes for a promising destination for the river rafting or white water rafting enthusiasts! Owing to the rugged and uneven settings, the geographical location and the flow of Ganges and its tributaries, Rishikesh offers some of the most strenuous rapids in the entire country, and is thronged by a large number of adventure aficionados from various corners of the world.
Aspen Camps, Rishikesh
It’s a luxurious property, spread in over 06 acres of lush green land, overlooking a beautiful river. The campsite has served over 8000 guests, till date with a success of 98% in post vacation guest’s surveys, which is a huge honor and blessing for Team Aspen.
We have believed in a concept of “Adventure with Luxury” and we do so by combining the best experience of adventures with comfortable accommodations and great service and hospitality.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint either a Local Guide or someone from MyTravelPie.com as your Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Days : 3 | Nights : 2
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Deluxe Coach
- Room service and meals
- Professional tour escort
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Tips to coach drivers
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any optional tours
- Personal Expenses and Tips
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions