Days : 2 | Nights : 3
"Your wings already exist, all you have to do is fly."
It’s time to leave the monotony of the city life behind and get that adrenaline pumping through your veins… Its time to let go of your fears, spread your wings and go ‘Up In The Air’!
Spend the evening singing songs beside a bonfire with like-minded travellers, camp under the light a million stars, explore surrounding villages and glide through the breathtaking valleys of Bir Billing.
Duration: 03 Nights/ 02 Days
Region: Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Assembly Point: ISBT Kashmere Gate, New Delhi
INR 7,699 /- per person
- Deposit just 30% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Delhi - Bir - Billing - Delhi
Departure from Delhi
Meet your co-travelers at ISBT Kashmere Gate and board the coach for your overnight travel to Bir.
Camp Oak View!
Arrive Bir and check in to your bell tents at Camp oak view, a beautiful campsite in the forest of Oak, Rhododendron and fresh plantation of Devdara all around.Its time to get freshen up.
We will now explore the town on Mountain bikes starting with the breath taking views of Palpung Sherabling monastery, Bhattu and nearby areas. (We can provide you Mountain Bikes at some extra cost to explore this place. Please click on the "Book Now" button and check Mountain Biking on the next page. If you do not opt for Mountain Biking, you can chill and laze around at the camp site)
Arrive back at the campsite and Relax for a while and begin with a short hike near camp site to the sunset point. We will watch the sun go down and see the changing colors of sky.
Music & Bonfire
After a tiring Activity, will set up the mood with a bonfire and some light music.
Enjoy the mouth-watering dinner along with the stars. You can either call off the day or spend some more time looking at the stars.
Wake up, breathe in some fresh mountain air and enjoy your breakfast.
Trek to Billing
Its time for some adventure. We will hike up to billing with a packed lunch.
Arrive Billing, Relax for a while and have lunch.
Spread your wings and enjoy a 20 - 30 minutes long tandem paragliding session. Glide through beautiful valleys with breath-taking views of snow-covered peaks.
Land in Bir
Land in Bir and explore the Bir village on foot.
You can explore the amazing cafes and monastries around the little town on foot.
Board the Jeeps for a drive to the bus stop where you will board the bus for an overnight drive to Delhi.
Arrive Delhi with a bag full of memories.
What’s in the Pie ?
- Camping for 01 night at Camp Oak View, Bir
- 01 Paragliding Session of 20 - 30 minutes
- Trek from Bir to Billing.
- Walks around the camp site.
- Mountain Biking Session of 2-3 Hrs.
- 01 Packed Lunch, 01 Dinner with Bonfire, 01 Breakfast
- Transport for Delhi - Bir - Delhi
- Trek from Bir to Billing
Why take the bite ?
- Ever had a dream in which you were flying through clouds? Well, if there was one way to turn it into reality, this would be it! Enjoy a tandem paragliding session at one of the best Paragliding Sites in the world.
- We offer you the commanding views of the village, town, gliders, monastries and much more while peddling the mountain bicycles in Bir Valley.
- Hike up to the sunset point to watch one of the most beautiful sunsets, explore surrounding villages and monastaries or just laze around at the campsite reading a book or doing 'nothing'. The perfect getaway from city life!
The Magic ingredient by our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer)
- A Music session and bonfire together can never go wrong! Sing to the beats of your CEO and stargaze the night away.
- Share your photographs and stories and interact with other fellow travellers while treating your tastebuds to mouth watering food.
Keep in Mind:
- In case the weather is bad, its up to the instructor to decide whether or not you can paraglide.
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a tent with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The campsite is basic with shared toilets and bathrooms. Since the camps are located in a remote area, there is no electricity however, emergency lights and torches will help you lead the way.
About Bir Billing :
Bir – Billing are two different but closely linked places. Bir is a tiny village town, which has scenic meadows, farms, forests and is also a Buddhist settlement. As such, it has many monasteries and a stupa as well. Bir is a quiet, sleepy little village, yet not big on the tourism map, which is what makes it all the more attractive and an excellent place to unwind.
Billing is a meadow in the forests, a 7km hike (or drive) away at an altitude of 2400 metres above sea level. It’s weather and wind makes it one of the best destinations in the world for paragliding.
The best season for paragliding in Bir and Billing is from March to May and then again from October to November.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint a Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 2 | Nights : 3
- Local tax
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Guides / Assistance
- Room service and meals
- Professional tour escort
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Tented Accommodation (sharing)
- Permits and Entry Fees
- Transport from starting point to base camp
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Extra water bottle charges
- Medicines required if any
- Airfare & airport taxes
- Visa charges
- Passport costs
- Tips to coach drivers
- Tips and Gratuities
- Return Airport Transfer
- Any optional tours
- Any airport arrival/departure tax
- Alcoholic beverages
- Air/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses and Tips
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions