Days : 2 | Nights : 1
Nag Tibba ('Serpent's Peak'), 3,022 metres (9,915 ft) is an ideal weekend trek suited for most people looking for a refresher from the boring routine. This trek can be done throughout the winter season when most of the treks in higher Himalayan ranges are closed.The trek can be done in 2 days from Delhi which makes it an ideal trek for weekends.Given its moderate level of challenge, anyone with a normal fitness can do this trek. The trek offers some of the best camping locations.The route goes through thick deodar forest. With only a day into the trek one reaches to very remote region with almost no habitation. A great refresher and trailer for new trekkers who are yet to see the full movie of a long trek.
(Read stories from our previous trips here)
Duration: 01 Night/ 02 Days [Ex Dehradun]
Region: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Assembly Point: Dehradun Bus Stand
INR 3,899 /- Per Person
- This is an early bird offer. The above cost may increase soon.
- Deposit just 30% of the total amount to book your spot now.
- This cost is valid only for departures on the above dates. If you wish to customize this trip, please get in touch with us.
Dehradun - Pantwari Village - Nag Tibba - Pantwari Village - Dehradun
Departure from Dehradun
Meet your co-travelers at Dehradun Bus Stand and board the vehicle for a further drive to Pantwari.
Freshen Up and have your breakfast. Later we will start trekking with a packed lunch to the base of Nag Tibba which is our camp site.
Nag Tibba Base Camp
Laze around, Setup your tents and explore nearby sights.
Enjoy a sumptous dinner with some local dishes.
Bonfire and Stargazing
Stargaze the night away while you sit next to a bonfire. Overnight in Tents.
Trek To Nag Tibba
Wake up to the sound of chirping birds in your ear. Enjoy the morning views of first light falling on the high mountain peaks all around. After Breakfast head for Nag Tibba Summit with packed lunch.
Arrive Nag Tibba
From top of the summit enjoy the views of the snow clad mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal. You will get to see the famous Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Black peak and many more peaks from here.
Trek to Village Pantwari
After Spending some time there at Summit, trek back to Pantwari. The trek from here is downhill. You will pass through thick forest till you reach the Village.
Arrive Pantwari and board the vehicle for a further drive to Dehradun
Arrive Dehradun and say Goodbye to your fellow trekkers with a bag full of memories
What’s in the Pie ?
- Camping for 01 night at Nag Tibba Base Camp .
- 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch & 01 Dinner.
- Travel from Dehradun to Pantwari and return.
- Guide for trekking to Nag Tibba.
- Camping Equipments
- Our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer) will be with you at all times to assist you with anything you may need.
Why take the bite ?
- Trek to Nag Tibba and witness the surreal beauty of Virgin Mountains and Flora & Fauna
- Stargaze the night away at your campsite.
- Take a stroll around the valley and enjoy watching the sun go down on a cold winter evening as you sip on a hot cup of tea.
- While we are flexible, there is a lot of free time for you to enjoy doing what you want to do. Read a book, paint, stroll through the local bazaar, trek through one of the many trails in the area.
The Magic ingredient by our CEO (Chief Exploration Officer)
- A bonfire with strangers can never go wrong! Share your photographs and stories and interact with other fellow travellers while treating your tastebuds to mouth watering food.
- Maggi and snacks at local cafes.
About Nag Tibba:
Nag Tibba ('Serpent's Peak'), 3,022 metres (9,915 ft) is an ideal weekend trek suited for most people looking for a refresher from the boring routine. This trek can be done throughout the winter season when most of the treks in higher Himalayan ranges are closed.The trek can be done in 2 days from Delhi which makes it an ideal trek for weekends.Given its moderate level of challenge, anyone with a normal fitness can do this trek. The trek offers some of the best camping locations.
The route goes through thick deodar forest. With only a day into the trek one reaches to very remote region with almost no habitation. A great refresher and trailer for new trekkers who are yet to see the full movie of a long trek.
Keep in Mind:
- The weather in Village Pantwari & Nearby areas is cold and you can expect light rain so carry a good pair of sturdy and comfortable shoes, an umbrella and some warm clothes.
- This is a fixed departure trip, which means that we only have a limited no of seats available and everything has been prebooked well in advance. If you are a solo traveller, you may be asked to share a room with another solo traveller. But don’t worry, everyone here is nice and always looking forward to meet other travellers. Last minute cancellations and changes will be difficult to consider.
- Once you send us a query, our travel planner will call you up or send you an email to give you some more details and your seat will be confirmed upon the receipt of some advance token amount.
- The accommodation is a budget type accommodation but comes with all the basic amenities. After all, we hope you will be spending more time in the outside that in your room.
About Our Getaways
We believe that there is a traveller hidden in each one of us. Someone who wants to set-off to exciting new paths, explore unknown lands, seek new companions, converse with strangers and experience culture and adventure.
All of our getaways are carefully crafted to fulfil this very alter ego.
We take care of all your travel needs like safe transportation, hygienic accommodation and meals. All of our trips are curated by us and there is never a third party involved which makes the entire trip a seamless experience. Moreover for all of our trips we appoint a Chief Exploration Officer who travels along to ensure that everything goes as planned and all standards are met.
Need more details? Read more about us or give us a call: +91 8826915266
Policy & Terms
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced. If the alternate arrangement does not suit you, we will refund the amount in full.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.
Days : 2 | Nights : 1
- Guides / Assistance
- Tented Accommodation (sharing)
- Permits and Entry Fees
- Trek Equipment
- Transport from starting point to base camp
- Extra stay pre/post tour
- Medicines required if any
- Air/ Train Fare
- Personal Expenses and Tips
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions